On meeting someone personally, the first thing that others notice is a smile on their face, and that’s why the color of teeth matters. Teeth Whitening Markham gives you a brighter smile.
Teeth’s whitening is the process of removing pigmented enamel of teeth. There are various ways available for teeth whitening.
Dentist Markham offers various methods for teeth whitening. The below details would help in selecting methods of Dental Bleaching Markham. Before selecting the method one needs to determine his/her whitening goals and Dentist Markham after evaluating the teeth condition also helps in making a decision.
Methods of teeth whitening:
- Teeth whitening toothpaste – the simplest way of removing stains is by replacing regular toothpaste with whitening toothpaste as they contain additional chemicals that help teeth in looking whiter. This process may take several weeks to show the results and that too by using the toothpaste on a daily basis.
- Whitening trays – teeth whitening trays can be purchased from the counter and also from Dentist Markham. This tray contains peroxide gel. Trays available at the counter come in one size but a dentist can customize the tray as per your shape and size. It is an easy, less time-consuming, and more durable procedure.
- Natural teeth whiteners – there are many natural products available that help in teeth whitening such as baking soda, apple cider vinegar, hydrogen peroxide, charcoal, etc. These products are easily available and not much expensive. Usage of these products may remove the enamel but can also harm the teeth and gums as it can lead to sensitivity and irritation issues. That’s why these products can be used occasionally.
- Whitening strips – these are the most easily available and cost-effective method. Whitening strips are easily available at any drug store. Time duration of whitening depends upon the strength of peroxide in the strip. This option is good for any special occasion but it is not feasible for a long-term solution.
- In-office professional whitening – the most popular method of teeth whitening is the professional teeth whitening method. It is the fastest and most effective process. In this method whitening agents containing peroxide are used with the help of laser lights. As the results are long-lasting, it is also the most expensive process but the results are immediate and great.
- Comprehensive teeth whitening – it is a procedure of combining various teeth whitening methods to get better results for a longer duration. For instance, along with whitening toothpaste daily you can use whitening strips.
Teeth whitening is a very popular process and to look smart most effective thing to do. But before deciding on the process, it is always better to consult Dentist Markham. After getting your teeth evaluated and identifying the whitening goals you should decide the process with the help of Dentist Markham so, that the best procedure can be selected as per the needs.
Related Posts from Dental Section on Health Care Solutions:
A Guide to Dental Veneers & How to Use Them?
What is the Difference Between a Dentist and a Cosmetic Dentist?
What is dental splint? Types, uses and its cost
How Long Does A Root Canal Take?
Permanent retainer: Installation and Pros and Cons